Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pictures of our Recent Adventures!

As promised from my previous post...Here they are...some pics of our recent adventures~



       Matt's 30th birthday cake!                                          Lake trip with Brett & Laura!


Matt gearing up to look at the eclipse!


Ry playing in a little pond we went fishing at!


Brynna's boyfriend Brian, his fish and I ~ I'm seriously disappointed in his lack of enthusiasm!


Austin tubing for the first time!  He LOVED it!


Austin, Ryland and Katie hanging out on the raft!



Brian and Austin playing in the lake!



Matt and one of his many catches!



My brother Justin...he surely won't drown like this!



I made my Dad be my "subject" while I played with my Hipstamatic App!


2 comments:

  1. I love Matt's R.I.P. cake! That's awesome. My other fave is the one with you, Brian, and the fish. So freakin' cute!

    Is Matt wearing THREE pairs of sunglasses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cake you made Matt for his birthday! Loved all the pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete